Applied Nutrition Anti-aging Total Body Daily Defense, 50-Count
Daily life and the passage of time can wreak havoc on your body all the way down to the cellular level. Anti-Aging Total Body Daily Defense helps you fight back against the aging effects of harmful free radicals, while offering total body support — including heart, memory and vision benefits — for improved longevity and
Daily life and the passage of time can wreak havoc on your body all the way down to the cellular level. Anti-Aging Total Body Daily Defense helps you fight back against the aging effects of harmful free radicals, while offering total body support — including heart, memory and vision benefits — for improved longevity and wellness. There are many theories as to why the body ages over time. Whatever the reason(s) may be, we know that over time the major systems of the body begin to deteriorate and the functional state of organs is greatly diminished to suboptimal levels. Predictably, some of the primary organs that are affected by the aging process are the heart, brain and eyes. It is for this reason that our product focuses on these three areas in particular, plus a strong emphasis on cellular rejuvenation. Anti-Aging Total Body Daily Defense is a doctor-developed formula that combines some of the hottest ingredients on the market into one innovative product. We understand that it can be burdensome to take multiple supplements everyday, so we created this all-in-one product that supplies therapeutic doses of essential anti-aging nutrients in only two soft gels per day.
- Fish Oil, the foundation of our liquid soft-gel delivery system, provides a steady dose of essential fatty acids for the maintenance of whole body health
- CoQ10 for energy production in the heart and brain, Ginko Biloba for improved blood circulation
- Vitamin D3 for cardiovascular, bone, and cognitive health, and Leutein to help protect eyes from oxidative stress
- Resveratrol, Green tea and bilberry are powerful antioxidants that fight cell damaging free radicals
- B6, B12 and Folic acid have been shown to reduce homocysteine levels- a major risk factor for heart disease and cognitive impairment in the elderly
Famous Words of Inspiration...
Powered By AMZ QuoteCash